Cellular antioxidant and immune support*
Your body is capable of many things, but it can't make vitamin C. Vitamin C has been shown to support immune health and help maintain natural antioxidant defenses which protect against free radicals.*
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects our bodies from damage caused by free radicals and plays an important role in immune function. Vitamin C is not manufactured or stored in the body and must be replenished through diet.*
Chewable Vita-C 250 mg
- Helps maintain natural antioxidant defenses, cell integrity, and the health of eyes, teeth, gums, bones, muscles, and blood vessels*
- Ideal for children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets
- Great-tasting natural lemon flavor
- Provides the vitamin C of 3½ oranges in one chewable tablet
- Delicious tasting
Safe, Proven, 100% Guaranteed.
Adults take 2 tablets daily, children ages 4-12 take 1 tablet daily.
What is vitamin C?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Our bodies can't make vitamin C, so we have to get it from food or a dietary supplement.
What does vitamin C do?
- Vitamin C Is an important antioxidant. It helps protect the cells in our body from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are compounds formed when our bodies convert the food we eat into energy. People are also exposed to free radicals in the environment from air pollution, cigarette smoke, and UV light from the sun.
- Vitamin C is a cofactor or several important enzymes. Vitamin C is a cofactor for enzymes that make collagen. Collagen is an incredibly important structural protein that acts as a building block for our bones, tendons, ligaments, skin, hair, and nails. Collagen is also necessary for wound healing.
- Vitamin C supports healthy immune function.
Chewable Vita-C FAQs:
How much vitamin C is in each tablet?
Each Chewable Vita-C tablet contains 250 mg of vitamin C.
Is there any milk or dairy in Chewable Vita-C?
Yes. The butter esters in the vanilla flavor contain dairy.
What's the serving size?
It is recommended that adults take up to 2 tablets daily. Children ages 4–12 can take 1 tablet daily.
Does Chewable Vita-C have any flavor?
Yes. Chewable Vita-C is great-tasting with a natural lemon cream flavor.
Is Chewable Vita-C sugar free?
No. Chewable Vita-C is not sugar-free, but two tablets contain less than 1 g of sugar.
What is the shelf life?
The shelf life of Chewable Vita-C is 15 months.
Where is a good place to store this product?
It is important to store Chewable Vita-C in a cool, dry place.