Basic H2® Biodegradable Cleaner
Supersafe, Powerful, All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate
Basic H2 dominates grease, grime, and dirt in a thousand different ways. One 16-ounce bottle makes 48 gallons of powerful cleaner. Made with sustainably sourced ingredients.
Superconcentrated and supersafe. All you need for thousands of household jobs.
- 16 ounces makes 48 gallons of superpowerful, all-purpose cleaner
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue
- Removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface indoors or outdoors:
- Windows and mirrors
- Sealed countertops, tiles, and ﬂoors
- Stoves and ovens
- Other appliances
- Sealed woodwork
- Pots and pans
- Driveways and engine grease
- Barbecue grills
(Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield-washer reservoirs.)
- General cleaning: ¼ teaspoon + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Floors: 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of water
- Windows, mirrors: 1-2 drops + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Ovens, microwaves: 1½ teaspoons + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
- Driveways, grills, pots & pans: 2 ounces + 1 gallon of water
Basic H2® is safe, powerful, and green.
Unlike many all-purpose cleaners that may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled, and synthetic solvents that may cause hormone disruptions, nasal, skin, and eye irritation, or liver or kidney damage, Basic H2 is safe.
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- No chlorine
- pH balanced
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
Basic H2 is a superconcentratedâ€”16 ounces makes 48 gallonsâ€”powerful, all-purpose cleaner that removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface.
Basic H2 is gentle on the planet, with naturally derived and sustainably sourced cleaning agents from corn and coconut. It contains biodegradable surfactants, has no phosphates or dyes, and is safe for septic and gray water systems. Packaging is recyclable.
|CAS#||Function||Environment & Health Summary Review|
|Water||7732-18-5||Solvent||Filtered and deionized for purity|
|Decyl Glucoside||68515-73-1||Cleaning agent||Cleaning agent naturally derived from fats and oils. Biodegradable and gentle to the skin.|
|Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside||110615-47-9||Surfactant||Naturally derived from plant oils. Biodegradable and gentle to the skin.|
|Ethoxylated C12-16 Alcohols||68551-12-2||Non-ionic surfactant||Cleaning agent naturally derived from fats and oils. Gentle to the skin.|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH modifier||Plant-based|
|Phenoxyethanol||122-99-6||Preservative agent||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Hydroxyacetophenone||99-93-4||Preservative booster||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Caprylyl Glycol||1117-86-8||Preservative vehicle||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Sodium Hydroxide||1310-73-2||Mineral-based pH modifier||Derived from abundant minerals|
California Law requires links to resource information for ingredients on certain lists, such as European Union allergen lists. Shaklee has provided this information below, along with links to the associated lists. The Shaklee Get Clean® line was formulated to be Safe for you, your home, and your planet® and uses ingredients known to be safe. If you have any questions, please contact Product Support at 925-734-3638.
|Listed Ingredients||Associated List|
- CAS#: Chemical Abstract Service number. Each ingredient has a unique number, making it easy to identify ingredients even if they are described by different names.