Supplement Your Nutrition with Our Individual Vitamin and Mineral Boosts
At Shaklee, we provide a wide range of vitamin and mineral boosts to support your overall health. You can pick and choose from a full regimen of vitamins and minerals from our store or you can make your selections a la carte. Our solutions are highly customizable to ensure your specific needs for your health and wellness journey are met.
Give Your Body Exactly What It Needs with Single, Targeted Supplements
Your body gets most of its vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from the food you eat. While having a healthy, balanced diet can help you get most of these vitamins and minerals, some are harder to get than others. And maintaining a perfect diet that contains everything your body needs is much easier said than done. That’s why we offer plenty of single supplements. Sometimes you’re just short on one or two vitamins. Why not make it easier to get those vitamins with one of our convenient supplements?
Let’s take a look at some of the single supplement options we offer.
- Vita-D3: It can be difficult to get enough of the sunshine vitamin on a daily basis. That’s why we’ve made our Vita-D3 formulation that provides your body with 2,000 IU of high-potency vitamin D. Our Vita-D3 has been clinically proven to deliver vitamin D to your bloodstream and help your body absorb calcium. 1 2
Because calcium is one of the main building blocks for strong bones and teeth, calcium absorption is highly important to our overall health and wellness.* Calcium also helps to support heart and immune system health.* Vitamin D has been identified as a shortfall nutrient, so be sure you’re getting your daily value with Vita-D3.
- B-Complex: Our B-Complex provides your body with the perfect balance of all eight B vitamins. Our patented Bioactivated Absorption System™ makes it easier for your body to absorb these vitamins, helping to promote better energy levels along with supporting cardiovascular health, brain health, and cell renewal.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
The eight B vitamins help your body turn carbs, fats, and protein into energy, so this is especially important for those following a healthy diet that is well rounded with macronutrients. The Western diet is generally lacking in B vitamins, so our B complex helps your body stay nourished and cover these nutritional gaps.
Our B-Complex is also a beneficial supplement for women. Vitamin B6 helps to provide support for mood-related symptoms during menstrual cycles.* It’s also designed to enhance the release of folic acid, helping to reduce the risk of birth defects for pregnant women.*† - Iron Plus C Complex: Our body needs oxygen to function and that’s where iron comes in. The iron in our hemoglobin ensures that the oxygen is delivered from our lungs to the other tissues in our body. When our body is lacking in iron, it can lead to anemia, which causes fatigue, impairs concentration, and compromises the immune system. Women are especially prone to iron deficiency.
Our Iron Plus C Complex helps to support oxygen-rich blood. We combine iron in a bioavailable form with vitamin C, which helps absorption. - Vita-E Complex: Our vitamin E supplement provides 400 IU of vitamin E to support heart, brain, and prostate health.* Vitamin E also works to support lung, colon, and immune function.* Our vitamin E supplement is also fortified with selenium to provide support against free radicals.* The antioxidant properties help to protect cells from free radicals.
Those are just some of the single supplement options we offer. You can also choose from solutions such as:
- Zinc Complex: Our Zinc Complex is designed to help support the immune system, metabolism, energy production, thyroid health, protein digestion, and more.* Zinc is a trigger for over 200 enzymes that are present in virtually every cell in our bodies.
- Garlic Complex: This blend of garlic, spearmint, and rosemary works to help retain normal cholesterol levels and promote overall cardiovascular health.*
Sustained Release VitalMag®: Our proprietary magnesium blend contains potassium and boron to help maintain muscle function and nerve function, support steady heart rhythm, and sustain normal blood pressure levels.*
- Lecithin: Lecithin is a natural compound that helps support neurotransmitters, metabolic regulation, and absorption of key vitamins and nutrients.*
Sustained Release Vita-C®: Our Sustained Release Vita-C supplement helps to raise blood levels of vitamin C for 12 hours. Since our bodies can’t naturally manufacture vitamin C on their own, it’s important to get it with dietary support.
You can always rely on our products to contain no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and sweeteners. Our ingredients are scientifically proven, so you can trust you’re getting the highest-quality supplements that your body needs.
Round Out Your Multivitamin Regimen With Targeted Nutrients
Multivitamins are a fantastic way to get the 23 vitamins and minerals your body needs that you may not be getting otherwise. But sometimes, you may want targeted nutrients to supplement your multivitamin regimen and provide you with more specific benefits depending on your individual health needs and concerns. With our single supplements, you can ensure you’re getting those targeted nutrients through the company that revolutionized multivitamins in the United States in the first place.
Our single supplement solutions have you covered, with everything from iron to zinc to Vitamins D, C, and E. Of course, if you’re needing a multivitamin solution, we have you covered there too.
A Variety of Options Including Liquid, Powder, and Tablet
We want to give our customers options when it comes to taking their supplements and multivitamins. That’s why we offer several of our options in liquids, powders, and tablets. If you’re looking for a liquid or a powder for your multivitamin, we have great options for you.
- Liqui-Lea®: Our Liqui-Lea multivitamin provides you with 11 essential vitamins and minerals. Added iron is included to promote healthy red blood cell formation.* To get these 11 essential vitamins, minerals, and added iron, it takes just one teaspoon of Liqui-Lea per day. Taking Liqui-Lea every day supports energy levels, immunity, and a healthy appearance.* Liqui-lea pairs perfectly with some of our single supplements to round out your nutrient needs. - CitriBoost®: If you prefer to take your multivitamin in powder form, our CitriBoost is the perfect solution. Just mix one scoop into your favorite protein shake or smoothie or add it to a glass of orange juice. You’ll get more than 100% of your daily value of many essential vitamins and nutrients. CitriBoost also contains prebiotics and probiotics to promote a healthy gut.* At Shaklee, we make healthy happen with every supplement and vitamin you could need. Choose the right regimen to fit your health and wellness needs.
Defend Your Overall Health With High-Potency Vitamins
Our targeted vitamin and supplement solutions are designed to help you feel your best. By using ingredients proven by science, we can help you get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body needs. If you want a custom solution, be sure to check out Meology, which is a personalized vitamin solution made specifically for your individual biology.
Let’s make healthy happen together. Join Shaklee today to start feeling better and living well.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. †Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with brain or spinal cord defect. 1.Maki KC, Rubin MR, Wong LG, McManus JF, Jensen CD, Lawless A. Effects of vitamin D supplementation on 25-hydroxyvitamin D, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and other cardiovascular disease risk markers in subjects with elevated waist circumference. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2011 Jun;62(4):318-27. 2.Maki KC, Rubin MR, Wong LG, McManus JF, Jensen CD, Marshall JW, Lawless A. Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D is independently associated with high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and the metabolic syndrome in men and women. J Clin Lipidol. 2009 Aug;3(4):289-96.