Basic H2® Biodegradable Cleaner
Supersafe, powerful, all purpose cleaning concentrate
Basic H2 dominates grease, grime, and dirt in a thousand different ways. One 16-ounce bottle makes 48 gallons of powerful cleaner. Made with sustainably sourced ingredients.
To meet increased demand, Basic H2® Biodegradable Cleaner 64 oz. is limited to 5 units per customer every 28 days.
All you need for thousands of household jobs:
- Superconcentrated—16 ounces makes 48 gallons of superpowerful, all purpose cleaner.
- Versatile cleaner—removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out.
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue.
- No-rinse, no-residue, streak-free formula.
Use on any washable surface — indoor or outdoor:
- Windows and mirrors
- Sealed countertops, tiles, and floors
- Stoves and ovens
- Other appliances
- Sealed woodwork
- Pots and pans
- Driveways and engine grease
- Barbecue grills
(Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield-washer reservoirs.)
Many all purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled.
Synthetic solvents may cause hormone disruptions. Organic solvents such as Butyl Cellosolve™ are neurotoxins and nasal irritants. Another toxin, morpholine, can cause liver or kidney damage. Glass cleaners contain ammonia, a poison that can irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system.
Basic H2® is:
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease
- Ultraconcentrated, all purpose cleaner—16 ounces makes 48 gallons.
- Natural, sustainably sourced ingredients—derived from corn and coconut
- Biodegradable surfactants
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and gray water
Safe, Proven, 100% Guaranteed
General cleaning: ¼ teaspoon + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
Floors: 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of water
Windows, mirrors: 1-2 drops + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
Ovens, microwaves: 1½ teaspoons + 16 ounces of water in a spray bottle
Driveways, grills, pots & pans: 2 ounces + 1 gallon of water
|CAS#||Function||Environment & Health Summary Review|
|Water||7732-18-5||Solvent||Filtered and deionized for purity|
|Decyl Glucoside||68515-73-1||Cleaning agent||Cleaning agent naturally derived from fats and oils. Biodegradable and gentle to the skin.|
|Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside||110615-47-9||Surfactant||Naturally derived from plant oils. Biodegradable and gentle to the skin.|
|Ethoxylated C12-16 Alcohols||68551-12-2||Non-ionic surfactant||Cleaning agent naturally derived from fats and oils. Gentle to the skin.|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH modifier||Plant-based|
|Phenoxyethanol||122-99-6||Preservative agent||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Hydroxyacetophenone||99-93-4||Preservative booster||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Caprylyl Glycol||1117-86-8||Preservative vehicle||Biodegradable and gentle to the skin|
|Sodium Hydroxide||1310-73-2||Mineral-based pH modifier||Derived from abundant minerals|
California Law requires links to resource information for ingredients on certain lists, such as European Union allergen lists. Shaklee has provided this information below, along with links to the associated lists. The Shaklee Get Clean® line was formulated to be Safe for you, your home, and your planet® and uses ingredients known to be safe. If you have any questions, please contact Product Support at 925-734-3638.
|Listed Ingredients||Associated List|
- CAS#: Chemical Abstract Service number. Each ingredient has a unique number, making it easy to identify ingredients even if they are described by different names.