Last updated November 21, 2022
Loyalty Rewards: Rules
Eligibility and Timing
- Loyalty Rewards is available to all Members, Ambassadors, and Business Leaders.
- The Loyalty Rewards program and point accumulation on qualifying orders begins on August 1, 2019.
How to Earn Points
- Earn up to 15% back in points on your consecutive Loyalty Orders of $100 or more.1
- A qualifying order is a Loyalty Order of $100 or more at your price tier (exclusive of shipping & handling and applicable taxes). You can have multiple qualifying orders per month.
- Make sure you place a qualifying Loyalty Order of $100 each month to maintain your Loyalty Rewards point earning level. A qualifying Loyalty Order of $100 or more must be placed, or you will revert to the 5% earning level. Ambassadors and above must place their Loyalty Orders between the 1st and the 15th of the month to maintain their point earning level.
- A minimum order of $1 or more must be placed during the month to keep previously accrued points. Point balance will reduce to zero if no order is placed during a calendar month.
- Ambassadors and above can earn points on orders placed between the 1st and 15th of the month, while Members can earn points on qualifying orders the entire month.
- Loyalty Rewards points apply to the first $500 in qualifying orders, with a maximum of 75 eligible points earned each month.
How to Redeem Points
- To redeem points, you must have the full amount of points needed for a product at your price tier (exclusive of shipping & handling and applicable taxes). 1 point = $1 to redeem toward product.
- A paid order of $100 or more is required to redeem points.
- You may redeem up to 100 points per order.
- Points can be redeemed on most Shaklee products. Some exclusions apply, such as business tools, Shaklee Style, Shaklee Cares®, join kits, accessories, and Shaklee products with a promotional discount.
- A free birthday product will automatically be added to your order when you place a qualifying order (a Loyalty Order of $100 or more at your price tier) during the birthday month of the primary account member.
- Members can place an order any day of the month. Ambassadors and above must place an order between the 1st and 15th of the month to receive the free birthday product.
- New Members and Ambassadors must wait 20 days from joining to redeem points or receive a free birthday product.
Point Value (PV) and Expiration
- Points are nontransferable and have no cash value or PV.
- Points expire one year from the date earned, regardless of whether they were earned through Loyalty Rewards or via Ambassador Shipping Rewards.2
- Points are not applicable toward prior purchases or charges.
Product Returns and Resale
- If a product obtained with points is returned, the points are not returned to your account.
- If a product on which you earned points is returned or the order is cancelled, the corresponding points will be deducted from your balance.
Shipping Rewards Points – For Ambassadors and Business Leaders only
- Shaklee Ambassadors and Business Leaders can earn up to 25 Shipping Rewards points per month based on dollars spent on shipping.
- 1 point for each $1 spent on shipping.
- No monthly minimum order is required to keep your Ambassador Shipping Rewards points, but make sure to place a monthly order between the 1st and 15th of the month to keep your Loyalty Rewards points.
- Loyalty Rewards and Ambassador Shipping Rewards can be combined when redeeming points on eligible orders.
- Products purchased with points are not for resale.
Shaklee reserves the right to change or cancel the Loyalty Rewards program at any time with or without notice.
1Minimum Loyalty Order of $150 is required for participants living in Canada.